Assistance

George Kuame kuamegeorge8 at yahoo.co.th
Tue Apr 21 17:25:11 UTC 2009

Good day,
I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and
fragile political situation in my country Liberia , but it has formed
consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins. I will be so glad if
you can accept to lead me to the right channel by means of your
assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposal well known if I
am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to
introduce myself to you.
  I am George Kuame from Liberia . i am 24 yrs old, the Son of Late Chief Desmond Kuame, Chief Financial Officer for Budget under the leadership of
president Charles Taylor who went for exile and presently facing
trial on a case of genocide as for the killing of innocent souls. I
presently under asylum in Ivory Coast .
  The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your
assistance in the area of our better future living and investment of
huge sum Eighteen million five hundred thousand dollars (us$18,500.000.00)
my late father deposited  for safe keeping under A Security Company here in
Ivory Coast for safe keeping,
 I want you to help me claim the money from the security company for transfer to your country on my behalf. As I have mention earlier I will give you more details on this issue on your acceptance to help me.
Please send me your direct phone contact to reach you in your reply.  And for your assistance, I am ready to offer you 20% of the total sum.
Thanks,
I am waiting your reply.
Sincerely regards,
George
Telephone: +22567478323

  ??๧?䇡ǨҠ
 Internet Explorer 8 ?Ґʘ?ʓ˃ѺYahoo! ໔? 2 ˹钠ǧ?⻃?䴩?ء?Ñ駷ը໔?຃Ҡ?̓젦lt;a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFnNm1pYmJpBHRtX2RtZWNoA1RleHQgTGluawR0bV9sbmsDVTExMDM0NzAEdG1fbmV0A1lhaG9vIQ--/SIG=11kfrsjjh/**http%3A//downloads.yahoo.com/th/internetexplorer/">⋅? IE8 䴩?ը?ը! (?Õ)

  Yahoo! แจกเบอร์เมลใหม่
หาชื่อเมลสุดเลิฟที่โดนใจ ที่เมล @ymail และ @rocketmail.
รีบจองก่อนจะโดนตัดหน้า!