YOUR SUM OF USD2.5M ATM CARD

Mike YAYI engrmikeyayi2000 at yahoo.cn
Mon Dec 7 12:16:37 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund. Although you did not assist me to the last but I really appreciate your assistance in helping see that the fund was approved in the first place. I concluded the transaction with the help of a staff working in the remittance office and also with the special assistance of a Malaysia business man that catered for the whole expenditure and placed his account forward.

However, I left for your compensation, the sum of USD$2.5M (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDERD THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) ATM CARD. Simply contact this bona fide agent on the information below so that he can send the atm card to you; Name: Mr.George Lawson.
      georgelawson1 at aol.fr
      +229 9619 7683

I have travelled out of the where I am carrying on with my new life and investment plans. I am busy here, I may not be able to send you another email, because I will no longer use this mailbox, so rushly contact Mr.George Lawson.

Yours Sincerely,
Engr.Mike YAYI.