Good Day My Dearest,Please forgive me if my letter is not acceptable

Ms. fatima abu salem malex69 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 8 15:44:19 UTC 2009

Good Day My Dearest,

Please forgive me if my letter is not acceptable to you but i decided to write you because I have no other alternative.Since after the death of my father and my mother, I have been in a very big difficulty of how to claim and invest the money which my father left in the bank for me before his death. I am afraid because the bank demanded for my trustee and guardian from me before they can release the money to me because that was my father's agreement with them.Please if you can help me try to reply me urgently and i will explain more to you.

yours sincerely

Ms fatima abu salem.