Good News, Please Reply Fast

Princess Sharon p_sharon2 at rocketmail.com
Tue Dec 15 00:53:27 UTC 2009

You are invited to "Good News, Please Reply Fast".

By your host Princess Sharon:

     Date:		Tuesday December 15, 2009

     Time:		12:00 am - 1:00 am (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Hello and greeting to you Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your consent. I write to ask for your kind assistance to be our foreign business partner. I am a student from Burkina Faso University Teachings Hospitals (BUTH) Burkina Faso , Ouagadougou . I am 23 yrs old. I'd like any person who can be caring and loving; I will also love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this project; My late father left behind the sum of $980.000.00US dollars.(nine hundred and eighty thousand United State Dollars) in a security company. This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from the Gold mining and the Cotton processing companies operating in our community for the compensation of using our land. I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town. Now, I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the security company to your bank account, That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by his special grace you will help me and my family invest this money wisely in your country. I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to My father died earlier eight months ago and left I and my junior brother behind. He was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death. I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth as a princess to him according to our African tradition now because my junior brother is still young and my mother is not educated enough to know all my father's wealth. Now this is why i contacted you, you if you help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of annual income to you for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over. If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this money to your country, and take note that these no risk involved in this transaction and I assured your security and for that reason i would like you to visit my country so that you will see things yourself, I believe you are sincere and highly respected considering the truth that I sourced your email from the peoples search data web during my search for a foreign partner whom can assist us in taking this business to its success. I look forward to hearing from you.Yours sincerely,Princess Sharon

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/p_sharon2@rocketmail.com?v=126&a1=0&iid=TxxkYH3%40pp6W%40nHVwha5%40u3%40vv%40b%40nxEax%40drhj%40NGOyBCtuPhDhBarESxf%40&igid=-xBmhVp%40pudS%40mWFHxA9p%40%40%40sdacanYCxhJts97%40hR7x%40Gq%40-hjihfnBx58X%40EgG

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
 http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us