Based on Your Credibility...

Tim M tim55_m at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 03:55:01 UTC 2009

GREETINGS

                    BASED ON YOUR CREDIBILITY..

I am TIM MCCARRON the Fund Manager of Fidelity Investment International. The World Largest Fund Management Company with over 1.2Trillion Capital Investment Fund and over 900 thousand investors all over the world. Nevertheless, as The Fidelity Fund Manager, I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds (financial funds).

As a routine, every investor gets the percentage profit or dividend from the total cash he or she invested into the company annually. Last year it was announced that the profit margin was 20% after calculating carefully I found out that the profit margin was 21.1% that is an excess of 1.2% on each investor so I secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund and created a separate account where the total sum of the extraction was kept as an expert,
the account has a value of 8, 745, 000, 00.(pounds)

Now, I am looking for someone who I can trust to stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund. All confirmable and legal documents to back up the claims will be made available to you as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches. Our sharing ratio will be 50-50. If you are interested, get back to me through email so that I will provide you more information about the transaction or you provide me with phone number to reach you for more details.

Yours Truly
TIM MCCARRON

  TIM MCCARRON. Fund Manager:
Fidelity Investments International
Oak hill House, 130 Ton bridge Rd Hildenborough
Tonbridge , Kent TN11 9DZ ,
London
  TimConsultantInc at mail2Consultant.com
       N/B: REMEMBER I HAVE NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH TO OFFER AND ALSO FOR THE OPTIMUM SECURITY OF THIS TRANSACTION PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS MAIl.

  Berhubung melalui perbualan pada profil rangkaian, blog atau mana-mana tapak web peribadi!
Yahoo! membolehkan anda untuk IM dengan Pingbox. Cubalah ciri ini!

  Dapatkan nama E-mel keutamaan anda!
Kini anda boleh @ymail.com dan @rocketmail.com.