LOAN LENDER APPLY NOW

PAYDAY ALLIANCE FINANCIAL COMPANY loan at live.com
Wed Jul 1 13:02:50 UTC 2009

PAYDAY ALLIANCE FINANCIAL COMPANY.
H7BWP Sandholm,Bridge End Rd
Suffolk, IP28 8LQ
Red Lodge Bury St,Edmuds
ENGLAND.

Are you searching for a very Genuine loan? at an affordable interest rate?
processed within 4 of 6 working days. Have you been turned down constantly
by your Banks and other financial institutions? The goodnews is here !!!
We Offer LOANS ranging from $5,000.00 Min. to $10,000,000.00Max. at 2%
interest rate per annun. LOANS for developing business a competitive
edge/business expansion. We are certified, trustworthy,reliable,
efficient,Fast and dynamic, and a co-operate financier for real estate and
any kinds of business financing, we give out long term loan for five to
fifty years maximum.

We offer the following kinds of loans and many more;
* Personal Loans ( Unsecured Loan)
* Business Loans ( Unsecured Loan)
* Consolidation Loan
* Combination Loan
* Home Improvement

Please if you are delighted and interested in ourfinancial offer,Do not
hesitate to contact us if in need of our service asyou will be required to
furnish us with the following details to commencewith the process of your
loan sum accordingly. Contact viaemail:

First Name:___________________________
Last Name:____________________________
Gender:_______________________________
Age:__________________________________
Marital status:_______________________
Contact Address:______________________
City/Zip code:________________________
Country:______________________________
Amount Needed as
Loan:________________
Loan Duration:________________________
Monthly Income/Yearly Income:_________
Occupation:___________________________
Purpose for Loan:_____________________

In acknowledgment to these details, I will send you a well calculate Terms
and Condition which will include the agreement.  Furthermore be informed
that you will also need a form of Identification which can be either a
Driver's License or your working Identity card.

Thanks For Your Patronage!
Regards,
Larry Hector.MD/CEO.
TELL:+4470359 68348