Hi Dear,

mary atata maryatata_3000 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 7 10:52:11 UTC 2009

  Hi Dear,
How are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great
pleassure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish you
will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better
and see what happened in future. I will be very happy if we can easiest
communication and to know all about each other and also give you my pictures
and details about me, i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all
the best for your day.

Your new friend,

Miss Mary.