GOOD DAY

kazan orie kazanorie8 at msn.com
Tue Jun 9 06:53:55 UTC 2009

Dear Partner,
It's just my urgent need for Foreign Partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.I am a Banker by Profession from Burkina Faso in west africa and Currently holding the Post Of Foreign Remittance Manager in our Bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($5.3Million) of one of my bank clients who died in the World trade Centre in america September 2001.
Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60 % for me / 40 % for you alone .

Further details of the transaction will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail,Have a great day.

 TRUST IS THE ENVELOPE TO OUR SUCCESS.

 Mr .kazan