Updates

Michael Prokop mika at debian.org
Thu Nov 5 00:45:28 UTC 2009

* Christophe Monniez <christophe.monniez at fccu.be> [20091102 07:49]:
> Le lundi 02 novembre 2009 à 01:33 +0100, Michael Prokop a écrit :
> > So upload safecopy, tableau-parm and grokevt, right?
> > Anything else left? Anyone else needing any uploads?

> Yes. And if you could have a look at afflib too would be great.

afflib:   uploaded

  Notes:  We should monitor the upload regarding #552049.
          BTW: Is it really worth the effort running through
          all the build tests on each build process?

grokevt:  uploaded

safecopy: uploaded

  Notes:  'rm -rf test/test12' is necessary inside the
          git repos to make sure the diff.gz can be built
          accordingly. I'm not really happy about that. Should
          we contact upstream so the test stuff could maybe be
          sorted out to another tarball? Or if that's not an
          option we should think about dropping test/test12/
          from our git repository as well.

tableau-parm: uploaded

If you notice any problems or if anything is missing
please let me know.

regards,
-mika-