I WANT YOU TO BE MY BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!!

Mr Hamid Essa info.info at gstdybiz.biz
Sat Nov 7 08:38:02 UTC 2009

Good Day!!!!

am  MR  HAMID ESSA the bill and exchange manager at the foreign
remittance department of AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.I
got your contact from the internet, while searching for a honest and trust
worthy person who will assist me to implement this transfer. I discovered the
sum of $15m US dollar (FIFTEEN MILLIONS US DOLLAR) belonging to a deceased
customer of this bank.

The fund has been lying in a dormant
account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since the account
owner late Mr Salla khatif from Lebanon , who was involved in the December 25th
2003 Benin plane crash.. Here is the air.

The fund is now ready for transfer to a
foreign account whose owner will be portrayed as the beneficiary and next of
kin to the deceased customer of the bank.

Should you be interested, so we can
commence all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would
handle this project. Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and
send me the Following information's bellow;

(1) Private phone number::::

(3) Current Full names::::::::::::

(2) residential address::::::::::::::::

(4)