I would like to join the team

Christophe Monniez christophe.monniez at fccu.be
Thu Nov 26 06:39:20 UTC 2009

Le jeudi 26 novembre 2009 à 01:01 +0100, William Vera a écrit :
> Hello
> I would like help with your team, please tell me how can I help, I am
> reading the TODO page and I see that some software to package,
> currently maintain a few packages[0] into Debian.
> I am also the maintainer recoverjpeg[1] think should be included in your list.
> What do you think about it?
>
> In advance thank you very much
>
> Regards!
>
> [0] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=billy@billy.com.mx
> [1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/recoverjpeg.html

Welcome in our team William.

I think that recoverjpeg will fit perefctly with debian-forensics.
We should first manage to move your recoverjeg stuff to git on alioth
and change the maintainer to "Debian Forensics
<forensics-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>".

At this moment, I'm fighting hard against afflib to package it, any help
would be appreciated.

As you seen, we own some WNPP bugs.
You can package one if you want. dc3dd is already usable but the
licensing maze about it is very annoying.

--
Christophe Monniez <christophe.monniez at fccu.be>