HELLO

Yedam Hans hansyedam at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 9 11:24:42 UTC 2009

Good Day,

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and assistance in the context stated below, I am Mr. Yedam Hans, the personal Assistant to the late Mr. Henry Harold. I got your contact during my search for a reliable person I could do business with, though I do not know you but I seek to ask a favour from you as this will sincerely benefit the both of us and all parties involved. My Boss and his entire family died on their way to a Conference in a crash on the 11th day of December 2008.

He deposited the amount of $3,000,000.00(USD) with a company in Europe, hoping of transferring the funds to his country {United Kingdom} after his retirement. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased.I agree to pay you 30% of the fund as the account owner, 70% for me.Please send me following information for the application processing. Your full name,Contact Phone numbers and address. I would also like you to please reach me as i assure you that this is risk free and we would surely gain alot from this so long as you co-operate with me please. I await your urgent reply .

Regards,

Yedam Hans.