Moved Git-repositories to Alioth

Michael Prokop mika at debian.org
Thu Sep 24 23:11:36 UTC 2009

* Michael Prokop <mika at debian.org> [20090923 09:51]:

> as discussed and planned I've transferred the git repositories from
> Daniel's git.debian.net over to the forensics project on Debian's
> Alioth -> http://git.debian.org/

> Please don't put your stuff to git.debian.net any longer, but
> instead push it over to the repositories at git.debian.org.

> You should be able to access the repository using:

>   git clone ssh://${USERNAME}@git.debian.org/git/forensics/${REPOSNAME}.git

> Please check whether everything works for you as expected and all
> data is there. If you miss any repositories, branches, data,... or
> have any problems/questions please don't hestitate to contact me.

Just a small note to all maintainers: please don't forget to update
the Vcs-* headers in your package(s) with next upload/version bump.
So instead of using git.debian.net the entries in debian/control
should look like:

  Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=forensics/$PACKAGE_NAME.git
  Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/forensics/$PACKAGE_NAME.git

regards,
-mika-