Uploaders field

Christophe Monniez christophe.monniez at fccu.be
Wed Sep 30 08:48:52 UTC 2009

Le mercredi 30 septembre 2009 à 09:50 +0200, Michael Prokop a écrit :
> Would be great if all of you could check out whether the Uploaders
> field in debian/control is correct in your package(s) and if you're
> mentioned in any packages which you don't really maintain.
> Because that's the only real indication to see who feels responsible
> for the package.

I see the same problem as "tct" with the following packages:
gpart: http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gpart.html
unhide: http://packages.qa.debian.org/u/unhide.html
wipe: http://packages.qa.debian.org/w/wipe.html

My supposed packages :
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=christophe.monniez@fccu.be

I have no problem maintaining these package but I have to learn how they
work / were packaged before handling them correctly.

Also, as we are a team, I have no problem if someone else from the team
get his hands into one of those packages.

--
Christophe Monniez
christophe.monniez at fccu.be
tel: +32 2 743 7366