sleuthkit with afflib?

Christophe Monniez christophe.monniez at fccu.be
Mon Dec 6 11:23:59 UTC 2010

Le lundi 06 décembre 2010 à 11:40 +0100, Michael Prokop a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> regarding #549071 - "Subject: sleuthkit: compile against afflib" I'd
> like to make sure it doesn't get lost (as afflib is available in
> testing/unstable nowadays).
>
> Is there any reason that prevents us from merging the afflib branch
> in sleuthkit.git into the debian branch and upload it the result to
> experimental? (We won't make it into squeeze with this change
> anymore, so we should avoid uploading to unstable at least for now
> IMHO.)
>
> regards,
> -mika-

Hi Mika,

I see no reason to keep it from reaching experimental.
I tested the build right now and it builds smoothly here.
It will be a good start point to update from the upstream.
I will have on eye on that once it's in experimental.

By the way, could you have an eye and maybe upload :
- libpff
- extundelete
- ssdeep

--