Your Urgent Atten: (BB UK)

Barclays Bank Plc (BB) boa.org at info.al
Wed Dec 8 14:38:15 UTC 2010

--
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR,
EXTERNAL FINANCIAL RELATIONS DEPT. (EFR)
BARCLAYS BANK PLC UK

Attn -; Beneficiary

REF - YOUR OUTSTANDING FUND PAYMENT
AMOUNT -; $5.5 Million USD ONLY

The International Monetary Investigation Unit in conjunction with the
Barclays Bank Plc (BB) wish to notify you about your long outstanding fund
(US $ 3.5 Million) Three Million five hundred thousand United State
Dollars with the Barclays Bank Plc London.

The information in our data base confirmed that, your fund was transferred
from (RBI) Reserve bank of India into the Vault of Barclays Bank Plc (BB)
and the end result, your outstanding inheritance fund was unclaimed and
the transaction has been pending before the red notification by The
International Monitoring Unit.

The International Monetary Investigation Unit has liaised with the
Barclays Bank Plc (BB) regarding the outcome of their investigation and it
was certified and the payment has been approved for the immediate payment
to your nominated bank account.

However, there has been a new development. A woman by name Joanna
Parthimos  from Canada came to my Office a few days ago and presented some
documents stating that she is your representative with authority to
Collect the contractual/inheritance funds totaling USD $ 3.5 Million being
part-payment of your total sum. Here is her information for you to confirm
if this woman is acting on your authority:

CLAIMS NAME: JOANNA PARTHIMOS
ADDRESS: 4215 BOULEVARD POIRRIER, SAINT-LAURENT
MONTREAL – CANADA H4R 2A4
CLAIMANTS BANK: HSBC BANK CANADA
70 YORK ST.TORONTO, ON M5J 1S9, CANADA
ACCOUNTS NUMBER: 6503809428.

This is not in consonance with the normal rules and regulations governing
financial transactions in Great Britain. However, certain documents were
tendered to this Bank on your behalf:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which she tendered to this Noble Bank are a
clear proof that you sent her. Due to the urgency involved and coupled
with litigations that may arise over wrongful transfer of funds, I will
not want to make any mistake in releasing this fund to anyone except you
who is the recognized and bonafide beneficiary of the Funds according to
records available to us. Kindly clarify us on this issue within 5 working
days before we make this payment to Mrs. Joanna Partimos. In receipt of
this confidential Letter,

We appreciate your urgent co-operation.
Yours Faithfully,

MR. JOSEPH NICHOLAS