Reconfirm below information to the company.

Dr. Charles Okoye pprogers123456 at att.net
Thu Dec 9 22:30:40 UTC 2010

ATTN.,

After waiting and no response was heard, I deposited and also paid for
the delivery fee of your $1.5,000 000.00 Million US Dollars, as
consignment box to FEDERAL INLAND SECURITY COMPANY.

I would be gone on a visit to a friend and will not come back till
Dec,2011. I will want you to contact the FEDERAL INLAND SECURITY
COMPANY to know when they will be delivering your consignment. I have
paid for the delivery charges and also the insurance fee,the only fee
you will have to pay them is the monthly demurrage fee which they would
pay the security department that are guarding your consignment since
the date of deposit. But if you will be very fast in contacting them,
you will be charged only one month demurrage fee which will
cost only $158 USD. So i urge you to contact them as soon as you receive
this email.

CONTACT: Mr. Paul A.Rogers MANAGER, FEDERAL INLAND SECURITY COMPANY.

E-mail:  pprogers83 at yahoo.com.hk

Try to contact him as soon as possible to avoid increase in demurrage
fee. I gave them your delivery address but you have to reconfirm it to
them again to avoid any mistakes in the delivery of your fund.

Reconfirm below information to the company.

Your Full Name-----------------------
Your Address-------------------------
Home Telephone-----------------------
Office Telephone---------------------

Note: You are to contact the FEDERAL INLAND SECURITY COMPANY MANAGER
via this email:-- (pprogers83 at yahoo.com.hk) Finally indicate this
code: GM0081 when contacting them, it will identify that you are the
owner of the $1.500.000.00 consignment trunk box deposited in the
company. Do let me know as soon as you receive your consignment and
take a proper account of the content, and see that it
contains $1.500.000.00

Regards,
Dr. Charles Okoye