Greetings From Susan Cole

C.E. La Puerta susancole10 at rediffmail.com
Mon Dec 13 00:11:32 UTC 2010

Dear friend,

I am Susan Cole,I was married to Engineer Roberts Cole an English man.
My husband was into private practice all his life before his death.
Our life together lasted for three decades without child.

My husband and I made a vow to uplift the  down-trodden and the
less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament.

When my husband was alive he deposited the sum of 6.5 Million (SIX MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS) with Barclays Bank in United Kingdom.Presently,this money is still with the bank Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited time to live due to my stroke problems and high blood pressure which I am suffering from.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use 60% to fund the Charitable work.As soon as I receive your reply to assist me, I shall direct you to the bank who will release the money to you to start the charitable work,

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in replying will give me room in sourcing for a mosque or church or Moslem or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Mrs.Susan Cole.