Hello dear

doris mantu dorismantu at att.net
Tue Dec 21 04:50:54 UTC 2010

Hello dear,

How are you doing today, i hope every things is OK with you as its my pleasure to contact you after viewing your email, although i was searching for life partner but i saw your email and i decided to have communication with you, if you will

have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better

and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can

write me back for easiest communication and to know all

about each other OK,

so that i will send you my pictures, i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.

yours new friend

Juiletne