Attn:The Beneficiary,

Michael Morle office098-----7655 at att.net
Wed Dec 22 02:03:10 UTC 2010

Attn:The Beneficiary,

Re:Delivery/Arrival Update.

Following our Previous mail through the desk of Payment unit regarding of  the payment of US$5.7M  by diplomatic  Channel delivery,We wish to inform you that the diplomatic agent conveying the Metallic Packages has misplaced your address as assigned to you before his departure and he is currently stranded at the Port of entering.

Note carefully the content of the crate is "MONEY" but I did not disclose it to the delivery agent and not even to diplomat Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client (that?s  you). Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 220kg.

Lets know if he has contact you on arrival?

Here is the secret ( UNLOCKING CODE OF YOUR BOX:7945) Do not disclose this to anybody not even to the diplomat attached for the delivery for security reason.

We required you to re-confirm the following information's via this Email:Don at computermail.net

So that he can contact you for the delivery since he has only two days to meet with you.

NAME:..................................

YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT.........................

YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION:......................

Finally, Take note of this point,The consignments was moved from here as family treasures.

BEST SINCERELY

Richard Berg.

Head of Foreign  Operation.

Debt Management Office (DMO)