Hello

Eve Desmond eveconteh at voila.fr
Thu Dec 23 00:39:47 UTC 2010

Hello

My name is Eve Desmond, I saw your profile today through the help of chamber of commerce in ouagadougou the capital of Burkina Faso) and became intrested in you, I will also like to know you the more,and I want you to send an email to my email address so I can give you my picture for you to know whom I am..Here is my email address (evedesmond at voila.fr)I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life

Best regards

Eve Desmond