Hello my dear

Melvina Wilson melvinawilson78912 at att.net
Sat Dec 25 10:24:51 UTC 2010

How are you today,
 I hope all is well. My name is Melvina, I am very  good looking girl
kind, sincere and trusted, God fearing, i was delighted to contact you
and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring person, that I
 have been looking for,

And I have something special to tell you about me,

So please contact me directly at ( melvinawilson78912 at att.net ) so that I can also send my picture directly to you.

Remeber that love
has, no colour barrier, religious,nationality or distance barrier, but
love matters most,my happiness/ my joy all is in your hands,please don't
 let me down ok.regards i kisss you.

I will be waiting for your response Love.

Yours Melvina