No subject

Sat Jul 3 11:09:00 UTC 2010

<DIV>
United arab Emirates.</DIV>
<DIV>
REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.</DIV>
<DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
Greetings From Dubai,</DIV>
<DIV>
This message might meet you in (utmost surprise),however,it's just my</DIV>
<DIV>
urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this</DIV>
<DIV>
transaction.I am a banker by profession from United Arab Emirates</DIV>
<DIV>
and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of</DIV>
<DIV>
the bank.</DIV>
<DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds</DIV>
<DIV>
($17.5 million)our bank deceased customer late Mr. Richard Burson who died&nbsp; on</DIV>
<DIV>
(Egypt Air Flight 990)along with his family on a plane crash below.</DIV>
<DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm.</DIV>
<DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
Hence i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared</DIV>
<DIV>
between us in the ratio of 50/40 while 10% will be mapped out for</DIV>
<DIV>
expenses.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the</DIV>
<DIV>
transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return&nbsp; mail.</DIV>
<DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>