libphash

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz tiago at debian.org
Wed Jun 2 17:40:40 UTC 2010

Hi Cristophe,

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:29:03 +0200, Christophe Monniez wrote
> Hi,
>
> it seems that there is a permission problem on the git repository of libphash.
> I tried to push this debian/watch file:
> """
> version=3
> http://phash.org/download/ /releases/pHash-(.+)\.tar\.gz
> """
>
> but it failed with this error:
> """
> error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository database
./objects

> fatal: failed to write object
> error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit
> """
>
> I think that I don't have enough rights to fix the problem.
>
> Maybe Mika, as always, can help us on this ?
> Or Tiago, as you are the owner of git directory on alioth ?

All packages I own in forensics had wrong permissions. Sorry about that. I've
just copied acls from a supposed correct one:

for f in `find . -maxdepth 1 -user tiago`; do getfacl wipe.git | setfacl -R
--set-file=- $f; done

Hope it fixes this issue. Thanks for your contribution in libphash.

--
 Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
 http://tiagovaz.org