MY ACCEPTANCE

Kabirua Aarfida sarvickmike at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 13:53:51 UTC 2010

Dear Friend,

I have interest to talk to you now base on issue at hand, and please it is of interest that you respond according to your wish either to accept or declined because this matter is with a great expectation from person whom am representing now
I am aware you may have understand the current events and happening in Nigeria over the political situation which is not good to start with, well my name is K.Aarfida, a direct relation to the chief of staff to the president of my great country Nigeria, who is now under fire to reveal what and what he knows about the president and some contract that was awarded since November last year till his sudden return back to Nigeria on 23rd of February this year.
.
Well in a simple word, I am not in Nigeria now rather in Ghana West Africa and under his assignment to look for an investor who will stand to claim $80,700.000.00 U.S eighty million seven hundred thousand  Dollars. This money actual was for a purpose base on what he told me, but with the health of our dear president now, No body can give account of it again there fore the need to move it out.
Like I said I am not in Nigeria rather Ghana West Africa, so if you can be TRUST worthy person just reply me back with your name and email only after which information would be given to you on the next line of action and what the formula of your share could be, listen this is not a hoax rather a reality which need an intelligent person to deal with because of the said amount concerned.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance. Meanwhile, I have worked out the strategies and technicalities whereby the funds can be Transfer to you without any hitches.

Incase you are interested, Please email me your direct email ok, for discussion of this.
So please give it a benefit of doubt and with good faith and trust join me and I am assuring you now that you will never be disappointed. You can contact me back with my email address:

Kindly respond to my email, Let me know if you can handle it.

Kabirua Aarfida