Dearest One

Esther Williams esther.williams43 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 04:26:03 UTC 2010

You're invited to "Dearest One".

By your host Esther Williams:

     Date:		Tuesday 9 March 2010

     Time:		4:00 AM - 5:00 AM (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		I am Esther Williams, tall, slim, fair and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, a student, that loves to be loved, kindly i am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition. Pls I will like you to reply to me through this mail so that we will know each other very well,Esther Williams

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/esther.williams43?v=126&a1=0&iid=ehAVk4dbOJOxAfPSNxp9Qrd%40X%40adan3OexBt-o7%40Z%40v%40&igid=ixYW82h%40TZL5ae7FaxB7Rdp%40krYs%40kx0Fx%40wCjr%40tarl%40wmD

Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.in

Privacy Policy: