RFS: chaosreader 0.94-2 (trace network sessions and export it to html format)

eriberto at eriberto.pro.br eriberto at eriberto.pro.br
Sun Mar 21 16:43:35 UTC 2010

Hi!

I need a sponsor to upload my package named chaosreader.

The package is already in Debian and it is a revision because the debian/watch was wrong. However, I updated debian/control and I fixed some problems.

The package is in git.

http://git.debian.org/?p=forensics/chaosreader.git
git clone ssh://<login>@git.debian.org/git/forensics/chaosreader.git

Sorry for some mistakes when operating git. It was my first action in a git repository. I use svn.

The changelog is here:

  * Added the chaosreader.t2t. It is the manpage source.
  * Added the debian/upstream.changelog file.
  * Added the README.source file.
  * Removed the source.lintian-overrides file. All problems are fixed.
  * debian/control:
      - Updated debhelper version in Build-Depends field.
      - Updated Standards-Version from 3.8.2 to 3.8.4.
      - Updated Vcs-Browser and Vcs-Git fields from debian.net to debian.org.
  * debian/copyright: Updated the packaging copyright years.
  * debian/watch: fixed the regular expression. The uscan works fine now.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Eriberto - Brazil