No subject

Mon Mar 29 23:06:26 UTC 2010

=0A01 BP 6585, 1242 Ave.du Dr. Kwame NKrumah, Ouagadougou-01
=0AOccupation: Banker.
=0APosition: Manager-Foreign Operation Dept
=0ABaque du L`Habitat -Burkina Faso
=0ACountry: Burkina Faso.
=0ACity: Ouagadougou.
=0A
=0A
=0A
=0A
=0AATTN:
=0A
=0A
=0ALast month, I sent you a letter proposing a strategic alliance between y=
ou and my Bank- Banque du`Habitat -Burkina Faso(BHBF). To date, I have not =
received a reply from you regarding this important matter?. In case the fir=
st letter was mislaid or you've simply been too busy to respond, I thought =
I would contact you again!
=0A
=0AOf course, you may simply have reservations about teaming with a financi=
al institute that you may have seen as a competitor.
=0A
=0APlease be assured that I want nothing more from you than for both of us =
to thrive and profit abundantly. We feel that by our proposed Million Dolla=
rs investment project in your country, both you and I will benefit a lot?.
=0A
=0A
=0AI trust you can see the obvious benefits of this sort of arrangement. Pl=
ease take the time to me on my private email: ( ibrahimz at voila.fr) me for m=
ore detail.
=0A
=0AI'll explain our ideas and show you how everyone will be thrilled with a=
n alliance between you and me with the Bank in Burkina Faso .
=0A
=0AI hope to hear from you soon.
=0A
=0ARegards,
=0A
=0AIbrahim Zongo=0A=0A=0A
--0-563299261-1273454109=:83827

top" style=3D"font: inherit;"><br><br>From :Mr. Ibrahim Zongo, Banque du l`=
Habitat<br>=0AHouse Address:35 rue du Fada naba av.Ougadougou-01<br>=0A01 B=
P 6585, 1242 Ave.du Dr. Kwame NKrumah, Ouagadougou-01<br>=0AOccupation: Ban=
ker.<br>=0APosition: Manager-Foreign Operation Dept<br>=0ABaque du L`Habita=
 you a letter proposing a strategic alliance between you and my Bank- Banqu=
e du`Habitat -Burkina Faso(BHBF). To date, I have not received a reply from=
 you regarding this important matter?. In case the first letter was mislaid=
 or you've simply been too busy to respond, I thought I would contact you a=
gain!<br>=0A<br>=0AOf course, you may simply have reservations about teamin=
g with a financial institute that you may have seen as a competitor.<br>=0A=
 us to thrive and profit abundantly. We feel that by our proposed Million D=
ollars investment project in your country, both you and I will benefit a lo=
rt of arrangement. Please take the time to me on my private email: ( ibrahi=
mz at voila.fr) me for more detail.<br>=0A<br>=0AI'll explain our ideas and sh=
ow you how everyone will be thrilled with an alliance between you and me wi=
th the Bank in Burkina Faso .<br>=0A<br>=0AI hope to hear from you soon.<br=
=0A=0A      &nbsp;
--0-563299261-1273454109=:83827--