New version of afflib.

Christophe Monniez d-fence at swing.be
Tue May 11 07:21:19 UTC 2010

> Christophe, Christian suggested to drop the +dfsg suffix now that
> upstream applied the needed changes, is that fine for you as well?
> I've adjusted debian/changelog accordingly, Christophe and Christian
> - can you please review "Releasing debian version 3.5.12-1. [b8ded55]"
> in git and let me know whether that's fine for you for uploading?
>
> BTW: What about debian/patches/01-fix-afdiskprint.patch? Is upstream
> aware of that patch already?

I agree to drop the +dfsg suffix but you have to know that I still
removed the win32 directory from the upstream sources. So there is still
a difference between the upstream sources and the Debian sources.
I know that the removal of the win32 directory is set in the rules but
it was a kind of a bad habit to remove it manually.
I think that I will left it in place in the next release or I can update
the current if you want.

About the patch, I 'm going to forward it to upstream author.

--
Christophe Monniez <d-fence at swing.be>
www.d-fence.be - www.lnx4n6.be