Please respond if interested

Mr.Hong Wu wuhng321 at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Nov 5 14:59:36 UTC 2010

Hello

I need your services in a confidential matter regarding money out of a
beneficiary deposit for investment in your country as such I decided to
establish contact with you for assistance.

I am willing to share the funds 50/50 as soon as this transaction is
completed. I have all the details, which I would provide with your
corresponding email.I will expect a straight answer from you. Yes or
No. If yes, Kindly furnish me with your full names and telephone/fax
numbers.

My personal email is wuhg123 at yahoo.com.cn
phone number.+6010 215 3719

Regards,