Hope you act sincerely

Mrs. Rose Lloyd marinella.sanvito at fastwebnet.it
Tue Sep 7 00:24:16 UTC 2010

Hello,

 My   name is Rose Lloyd, a Canadian citizen of Lloyd oil. I got your email from
 a message forwarded to me and decided   to contact you. I am dying and have dec
ided to donate $14.2million of what I have to your care for the upbringing of th
e poor, widows, orphanage homes and the work of God.

Please i want you to contact my lawyer through this email address (delalchambers
1970 at live.nl) and tell him that your sister, Mrs. Rose Lloyd has willed you the
sum of $14.2M and has asked you to contact him, so that he can arrange the relea
se of the funds ($14,200,000.00 dollars) to you. My Attorney’s name is Idrisu De
lali. I know I have never met you but my mind tells me to do this, and i hope yo
u act sincerely.

Thank you and God bless you.
Mrs. Rose Lloyd