greetings from lucy

lucy love lucyonline1 at att.net
Sat Sep 11 21:44:59 UTC 2010

greetings from lucy
My regards to your family, I felt like
communicate with you my name is lucy is my pleasure with due respect to
cultivate a healthy friendship with you with due respect. I have great
interest in the ocean and travelling, my hubbies are cooking, sweming, reading and dancing
so I decided to extend my felicitations to you. Presently I can not
really specify what prompted my drive to write but I did have the mind
that you could be a nice person.
I will like you to contact me back ,
So that I will give you full explanation about myself, I contact
you through this medium now in order to provide the link for detail
discussion.
Feel free to write me back .
Your's Sincerely
lucy