Packaging with git question

Christophe Monniez dfence.242 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 08:15:11 UTC 2010

Hi,
I used git-buildpackage to update afflib to the new 3.6.2 version
(even if I know that squeeze is frozen).
I 'm prett happy with the result but as always, I'm affraib to break
something in the work made
by others (for instance, the latest afflib work was made by Cristian Greco).

I did not push my work yet. I made a tar.gz backup of the afflib.git
directory on alioth.

My questions are:
- Do you think that I can push my work ?
- Is there other extra safety precautions to do ?
- Is there a best practice for that kind of co-working ?

Thanks.

--
Christophe Monniez