BMW&TOYOTA vendor-keyrings/Free samples will be provided.

James sales at rainbowtin.com
Mon Apr 11 15:43:01 UTC 2011

Hi Sir or Madam,
Glad to hear that you're on the market for Keychain&keyring.
We specialize in this field for several years, with good quality and pretty competitive price.
Should you have any questions, pls do not hesitate to contact me.
FREE SAMPLES will be sent for your evaluation!

Tks & br,
James
DONGGUAN RAINBOW METAL PRODUCTS LTD (CHINA)
Factory Address:Feng De Ling,Feng Gang,Dongguan,China
Tel: 86-769- 82009509  Fax: 86-769- 87861297
E-mail:sales at rainbowtin.com
http://www.rainbowtin.com