FROM MR PING WONG KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

pingwong00 at yahoo.fr pingwong00 at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 15 08:36:18 UTC 2011

Hello dear

I am Mr. Ping Wong, director of Audit & records of my bank and
account manager of Mobil Petroleum Bhd Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. One of
the largest oil companies here in Malaysia, nevertheless as a bank,
I handle the company investment and insurance welfare scheme which
make returns of over $2.2bn capital profits (EMRCP) annually for the
company on capital fund. As an expert i have made over $11.5m from
the company's EMRCP and am hereby looking for someone to trust who
will stand as an investor to help me invest the money in a good
profitable business in your country.

I am looking forward to your urgently reply because i donâ t want my
bank nor the company to have any ideal of this fund. Meanwhile i
have worked out all strategies and technicalities so that the fund
can be claimed easily by you from my bank.

You will get 40% of the total money at the end of the transaction
while i take 60%, please kindly note we have to finish this as soon
as possible so as to enable us plan ahead for the investment. All I
require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. In
your reply mail, I want you to give me your full names, address,
date of birth, Occupation, telephone and fax numbers. If you can
handle this with me, reach me now for more details.

Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation.

Sincerely,

Mr Ping Wong