Staging for sleuthkit 3.2.2

Dan Chen seven.steps at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 22:29:20 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've prepared a pending debian branch for sleuthkit 3.2.2 with the
intent of getting it into Ubuntu 11.10 with a FeatureFreezeException.
Please see https://github.com/crimsun/sleuthkit (or
git://github.com/crimsun/sleuthkit.git). I've updated the symbols
files appropriately and test-built/installed/removed on amd64 local
installs of both Debian Sid and Ubuntu Oneiric. Any comments are
welcome, and I'm happy to help out in the future as part of the
debian-forensics Alioth team (already a member of pkg-alsa-devel and
pkg-pulseaudio-devel).

Cheers,
-Dan