Hello Dear Friend.

Hardel Nebolisa auditorhardel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:17:02 UTC 2011

Hello Dear Friend.
Trust is all i need from you and that is the more reason why i contacted you for this bussiness. I know it will be dificault to believe me, but you have to, this deal is pure and reality. We shall know each other very well before commenceing the deal. I am Mr Hardel Nebolisa, A staff of, Bank of Africa(BOA)I want you to assist me recieve the sum of $9.5million into your account, I will give you the full details of this deal, on your reply to assist me.

You will be entitle to %40 of the money, %10 for miscellaneous expences, %50 will be for me, at the sucessfull end of this deal. If only you will be interested and capable of handling the transaction. Indicate your interest by sending to me ( A copy of your international passport). Then I will give you my bank ID and a copy of my passport too, and application form to apply in the bank.
Thanks and Best regards.
Hardel Nebolisa.