unhide packaging

Julien Valroff julien at debian.org
Wed Jun 1 10:51:13 UTC 2011

Le mercredi 01 juin 2011 à 08:59:23 (+0200 CEST), Christophe Monniez a écrit :
> Le mardi 31 mai 2011 à 18:54 +0200, Julien Valroff a écrit :
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I am wondering if it is ok for me to update unhide to the latest upstream
> > version and add me as an uploader for the package.
>
> Sure, no problem, that's why we are a team :)

As I am new in the team, I still don't know the specific rules, hence prefer
asking ;)

[...]
> > I can push my changes straight away, and wait for Christophe to have a look
> > at the changes (he knows the package better than I do).
>
> That's not totally true, this package, like some others is an old
> heritage from 2009 when Daniel left debian Forensics. At this moment, he
> had too much package and he asked me to get all forensics related
> packages that he was responsible for.
>
> The fact is that it's too much packages for me too and I don't have time
> to manage all of them. That's why the forensic team is a great
> opportunity to divide the workload.

I see... I'd like to do more for the team, but will go step by step. If
there are any package which need to be updated, I can have a look rather
quickly.

> So, for this package, I have to admit that I don't know it very well and
> if you want, you can set you as maintainer instead of me.

OK, I'll do this as it is directly related to rkhunter and unhide.rb. I had
even worked on the initial packaging I think.

Cheers,
Julien

--
  .''`.   Julien Valroff ~ <julien at kirya.net> ~ <julien at debian.org>
 : :'  :  Debian Developer & Free software contributor