(IMPORTANT) MY HEART CHOOSEN TO BLESS YOU?

Mrs Annick Ahmar annickahmar at voila.fr
Fri Jun 24 20:16:51 UTC 2011

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs.Annick Ahmar and i have been
suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two
days to leave. i am from (eastern Province) Russian  but base in Africa Burkina
Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family
members and no child. i have $3Million US Dollars in Africa Development Bank
(ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give  it  to St Andrews
Missionary Home in Burkina Faso .

But my mind is not at rest because i
am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed. i
also have $4.5Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and i
instructed the bank to transfer the money to the foreigner that will apply to
the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to you, but you
will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the
motherlessbabyhomes, charity homes. In your country for my heart to rest. YOU
ARE TO CONTACT THE BANK THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ecob.ankbf at blumail.org

yours fairly friend
Thanks from
Madam Annick Ahmar.