BG GROUP OIL & GAS.

BG GROUP PLC bggroupoilg at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 08:56:54 UTC 2011

BG Group plc
Thames Valley Park,
Reading,
Berkshire,
RG6 1PT
United Kingdom

Dear Partner

It is a fact that we have not met before neither have we had any previous business dealings, but I strongly believe that with understanding and trust we can have a successful business relationship. I am a principal staff with Oil & Gas Company{BG GROUP} in United Kingdom. I have access to very vital information that can be used to transfer funds out of the project account to a secured account outside United Kingdom .I have the required machineries to get it done since I am still in active service.  If it was possible for me to do it alone I would not have bothered soliciting for foreign support, ultimately I need an honest foreigner to play an important role in the completion of this business deal. I look forward to meeting you in person and doing good business with you and please treat as confidential .
I wait your letter of intent to partner with me
Sincerely
Ashley Almanza.