[ kupyeauz9aonj5ng] : finance and money professionals database - 116, 568 records all with emails

brooklyn Goss root at gw.gfk.com.ua
Tue May 31 21:32:59 UTC 2011

Only for this week we have some of the lowest package deals we've ever offered.

 * HEALTHCARE - 20 complete lists in total being sold for only $395! (some of these lists cost $500 each!)

 * BUSINESS/PROFESSIONALS LISTS - 14 complete lists in total sold for just $295! (10M total emails here)

 * CONSUMER LISTS -  3 huge lists totalling 4.4 million emails, all optin complete with IP stamp - $195!

I will be more than happy to give you a breakdown of all lists in every category and sample excel spreadsheets
for every list. Send an email to this address: mark.robinson1 at gmx.us

Send email to takeitoff at gmx.com to ensure no further communication