Proposal/Call me

Keith MacDonald kth_mac at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 10:42:04 UTC 2011

Greetings From Me,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it is just my
urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this
transaction. I am a banker by profession, currently holding the Bank?s
Acquisition Finance, Project Finance, Corporate Asset Finance and
Transportation Finance businesses.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over £30,000,000 of
our bank deceased customer late Mr. Donald Osbourne, who died along
with his family on a ghastly motor accident.

Hence I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be
transfered, whereby  using you as the next of kin to the fund and
after that to be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 (40% for you
while 60% for me) If you agree to my business proposal.

further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I
receive your positive response.

You can send your response through this mail
k_macdonaldlloyds at yahoo.com or reach me directly on this number +44
701 11 64380

Yours respectfully,

Mr.Keith Macdonald