aimage

Christophe Monniez d-fence at swing.be
Tue Oct 11 22:05:19 UTC 2011

Le mardi 11 octobre 2011 à 20:06 +0200, Julien Valroff a écrit :
(...)
> I now understand, thanks for sharing this.
> This new version fixes #618087, am I right?

That's the bug we asked to fix. It should [1]

(...)
> I do agree it still has a place in Debian if it is used and usable. The
> popcon figures [0] aren't very high but I guess it is normal for such a
> specialized tool.

True, and I'm pretty sure that most forensics people do not participate
to popcon even if anonymity is guaranteed.

> > The actual package seems to work, I used it two time yesterday without
> > any problem.
>
> Great, still need to be tested after the changes I have made (I had to
> reapply the patch which had been applied on the files directly rather than
> via a quilt patch).

The test that I did happened after your changes, anyway I tested it
again on another machine tonight: it build and works.

> > I'll look at copyright informations.
>
> The changelog should also mention that the package is back to Debian.

I will look at how to do that... if there is a Debian way to mention
that.

> Once you have been able to check all this again, I will be happy to upload
> it.
>
> Cheers,
> Julien
>
> [0] http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=aimage