Dear Sir/Madam

Management Western Union confirmation.dept1 at dgoh.org
Wed Oct 12 04:30:19 UTC 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,
There is an issue with the Western Union Money Transfer in the amount of
$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar) directed in

"Automated Teller Machine" (ATM) Card at the owner of this email address.

The International Monetary Fund contacted us for your compensation a couple
of hours ago due to your allocated security code.They choose to send it to an

email address instead of a name. We are unable to complete your ATM delivery

to an email address, so we require some more information in order to complete

this Delivery .

Full Name:
Full Contact Address:
Mobile Phone Number:
Occupation:
Sex:
Marital Status:
Age:

In order to effect this delivery, please email via Western Union
Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Department:-  (confirmation.dept1 at dgoh.org)

Sender's Name: Phillip Turner ( Western Union Chief Accountant)

Question: First
Answer: Payment

MTCN: 0109424021

As soon as this information is received,your ATM card Will be
delivered to your

doorstep through a Diplomatic Courier Company and the tracking number will
be sent to you to enable you track it down before its arrival in your country.

NOTE:You are required to reconfirm your Full name,House address
where the Automated Teller Machine will be sent.
Your valid telephone number is also needed
for easy communication.
The Management Of Western Union Money Transfer,
Dispatched This Day
Sincerely,
Mr. Francisco Xavier.

www.westernunion.com
Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union - Send Money Worldwide
Registered © 2008 - 2009 Western Union Money Transfer All Right Reserved.