aimage

Julien Valroff julien at debian.org
Wed Oct 12 04:44:17 UTC 2011

Hi Christophe,

Le mercredi 12 oct. 2011 à 00:05:19 (+0200 CEST), Christophe Monniez a écrit :
> Le mardi 11 octobre 2011 à 20:06 +0200, Julien Valroff a écrit :
> (...)
> > I now understand, thanks for sharing this.
> > This new version fixes #618087, am I right?
>
> That's the bug we asked to fix. It should [1]

Then it should be stated in the changelog as well. I am however not sure if
this should be done in the "official" way (I mean closing the bugs which are
already closed).

> (...)
> > I do agree it still has a place in Debian if it is used and usable. The
> > popcon figures [0] aren't very high but I guess it is normal for such a
> > specialized tool.
>
> True, and I'm pretty sure that most forensics people do not participate
> to popcon even if anonymity is guaranteed.

You're 100% right. BUt still, they should ;)

[...]
> > The changelog should also mention that the package is back to Debian.
>
> I will look at how to do that... if there is a Debian way to mention
> that.

Not that I know.

Cheers,
Julien

--
  .''`.   Julien Valroff ~ <julien at kirya.net> ~ <julien at debian.org>
 : :'  :  Debian Developer & Free software contributor