Link Building Services

Umesh Kumar umesh at gracioustechnologies.com
Thu Oct 20 10:54:44 UTC 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a fast growing INDIA based Web Marketing Services company.

We provide complete Natural Link Building Solution in professional Internet Marketing Services with our core competency.

We have a dedicated team of 40 professionals to serve you. Our Link Builders who specialize in getting theme based targeted links for Client's website.

We build the link on cost effective price with the best in the Industries.

We provide you the Reciprocal and One way link building with following essential parameters guided by Google and other search engines for SEO.

1. The page where the webmaster has added our link is indexed by Google/Yahoo depending upon the client's requirement.
2. The committed number of links on that particular link page.
3. It should not be a 'ffa' (free for all) site.
4. The sites must be related to the theme of the campaign what we are working for.
5. Webmaster to use the proper anchor text/description provided to him to place our link at his site.
6. No webmaster receives a repeated Link Request Mail for the same campaign.
7. Link pages must not have the "NO FOLLOW" attribute.

We strictly work on performance basis and can assure you of getting quality links with a proper reporting format for your site as well.

Most firms overseas have achieved a significant amount of savings with a high quality by outsourcing either complete or part of their work to us in India.

We wish you the best of luck and looking forward to a long and healthy business relationship with you and your company.

Kind Regards
Umesh