Beloved One

Mrs.Jennifer Woodward Merle at soloinfo.info
Fri Oct 21 11:03:10 UTC 2011

Beloved,
I am Mrs Jennifer Woodward ,my spirit led me to write you this email.I write you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart because my Doctor informed me that I will die in 3 weeks time due to my complicated health issues (CANCER). Based on this, I want to will my money(7.5 million Pounds) to a faithful and God fearing person who will use it as I will instruct hence I contact you because, having grown up in the orphanage, I have no family to take care of it.The funds will be used to assist charity organizations, the orphanage homes and help the people involved in any form of natural  disaster. I will wait to hear from you if you can handle this task with honesty.
Please,let this affair be between us until money is successfully transferred to your account, for safety reasons.God bless you.
Mrs.Jennifer Woodward

Awaiting your response
NB: Please reply with this email only: woodwardjennifer553 at yahoo.co.jp