state of reglookup, developer IRC meeting?

Tim tim-forensics at sentinelchicken.org
Fri Oct 28 18:01:46 UTC 2011

> > Elías Alejandro did work on the reglookup package (thanks!), but it
> > seems not to be uploaded yet. Is there anything specific outstanding?
> >
> Since Tim probably incorporate those patches for the next release, I wonder
> if we can hope by it, or apply those patches directly.

I do hope to fully assess those patches soon, but I've just been crazy
busy.

Also, I was hoping for some feedback from you guys to determine if
those patches actually did address the problems you were having, or if
I would need to make some other changes as well.

Once I do check them in to trunk, I probably won't make a release any
time soon though, since there aren't any other outstanding bugs that I
know about.  You could either maintain the patches in your build until
a new release comes out, or I could give you a trunk package that you
could use once I get them checked in.

> I'm agree. btw I'm elias in irc.

Ok, great.  I think it would be very useful to have a short meeting on
IRC with you guys to debug things.  I sent mika my availability
off-list.

cheers,
tim