Yours in Christ

Agatha Moses agathamoses at voila.fr
Tue Sep 13 08:53:57 UTC 2011

Dear Beloved Friend.

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and decided to write to you concerning my deposited donation fund, i believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die.I am Mrs Agatha Moses from cuba, Married in Abidjan Cote D,Ivoire, i am 58 years old, i am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast, which affected my speaking organ. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next few months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage. I was brought up in a motherless babys home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child.

My husband have died since two years now and the family of my husband have drived me away because i have no child with my husband and the family. Since his death of my husband I decided not to re-marry, my husband is very rich and have a lot of investment which the family now have taken over.I herited US$1.6M dollars(one million six hundread thousand dollars)which my late husband deposited in one of the security company here before hedied. presently this money is still with me Presently, Im with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have being trying everthing humanly possible but God knows the best.

It is my last wish to see that this money is distributed to the charity organization, the poor and the motherless babys home where I come from. I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around for the promotion of the work of God.

I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes come true. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of Bank.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.Hope to hear from you soonest and finally do contact me via if

you really want assist me in this Godly project. please contact me throgh this email Awaiting your reply,

Yours in Christ,

Mrs Agatha Moses