With Due Respect.

Andre misspupetandre at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 11:42:57 UTC 2012

Dear Beloved friend,

I know this message will come to you as surprised but permit me of my desire to go into business relationship with you.

I am Miss Pupet Andre. a daughter to late Justice.y.Andre of Sudan who died on a plane crash in May 2 2008 in Sudan, my late father was the presidential adviser for local government affairs in Sudan- Khartoum. Meanwhile before the incident, my late Father came to Burkina Faso with the sum of USD5, 200,000.00 (US$5.2M) which he deposited in a Financial and Security Institution here in Burkina Faso Republic West Africa for security reasons. I am here seeking for an avenue to transfer this money to a reliable and trustworthy person for Investment purpose.

I am here in Burkina Faso because of the death and the crisis in my Country Sudan. Please I will offer you 35% of the total sum of USD5.2m for your assistance. Please I need to transfer this money urgently because delay would not help at all and I need to relocate based on my situation so as to enable me continue my education as I was medical student before the sudden death of my father.immediate response would be appreciated.

Best regards

Miss Pupet Andre